I am a new user of flespi service and let's say that I am a newbie in the MQTT world.
I would like to stream data to thingsboard.io and build charts and curves.
What I have put in place and it works:
1) Arduino ESP32 sending MQTT messages to flespi. Messages are in a JSON format and appear in the MQTT board under "messages/lumiNSG" topic like this:
ident : 276
valeurADC : 828
2) I successfully created a channel, connected to the above MQTT, and when I look in the toolbox tab of this channel I see incoming messages with associated value. e.g. valeurADC=745
3) In Telematics Hub, I created a stream to thingsboard.io withe the appropriate thingsboard.io token. Before I followed the steps descibed here: https://flespi.com/kb/how-to-set-up-stream-from-flespi-to-thingsboard
The stream apears in green so I asume it is correctly configured.
The problem: Data is not sent to thingsboard.io
1) When I go to thingsboard.io "Latest telemetry" I see nothing incoming.
2) in flespi, When I look to toolbox tab of the stream I see:
404: stream has sent messages 08/06/2021 08:57:56
Now I don't know where to look and make it to work. Any help in any direction is welcomed 🙂