- Now you can see changelogs right in the panel
To open the changelog reader: Open the "Tools" panel (upper right corner) -> Home tab -> Changelogs.
You can see that we have already subscribed you to some changelogs based on your channels, plugins, and some other useful changelogs.
You can (un)subscribe to a channel's changelog from the "info" tab of the channel/device window.
After subscribing, you will also start receiving changelog notifications
- Info tab updated
Item subaccounts hierarchy
MQTT topics directory
Now you can copy the link to the pre-filled API request form in the documentation
Refuel calculator link example
Added list of supported message parameters for channels and devices
- stream traffic chart added
- Sessions / Messages / Calls / Connsections charts on dashboard
- Now you can move channels between subaccounts directly in the panel
(Disable channel -> Select channel by Ctrl+Click -> Click move action button)
- Added a message count bar to the channel card
- Added action suggestions to item creation message
- Initial implementation of device groups
- latency counter for streams (Difference between the time messages are registered in the channel and the time messages are delivered to the destination server)
- new context menu for item list
- CURL command for "create item" dialog
- New billing card added
- Invoices and other billing information moved to preferences dialog
- Upcoming invoice added
- Added possibility to login to flespi.io panel with ACL token
- Added token templates
- added group logs
- message parameter sources
- chat history search
- Main menu updated: added favorites functionality
- Webhooks interface
Webhooks are used to transmit events to third-party systems through HTTP requests. The trigger for the webhook is an MQTT message received by the broker. Filtering by topic, content, and other message fields is available. Before delivery, the HTTP request can be flexibly configured, including URI, headers, and request body. Webhooks are delivered in a first-in-first-out order.
- Now you can pin important messages in the chat
Idents list has been switched to the new API. Additionally, it is now possible to see when the device was last active and whether the device exists in the flespi panel
Now the telemetry is highlighted. The more recent telemetry parameters are brighter, while the older ones are darker.