- Added item dependency graph
If you open device -> info - you can see which channel can be used to register device messages.
- Added streams and calcs to the device dependency graph
- Item window tab now remembers the active tab by element type
- Hide unnecessary tabs for some types of channels (idents, connections, commands)
- Style fixes for the utils window
- badges for Mqtt and http channels
- Added functionality for viewing and exporting(kml) device tracks for a certain time period
- Exporting tracks in GPX format
- Exporting device tracks in GeoJSON format
- Now you can delete telemetry fields
- Exporting device tracks in CSV format, also enabled datepicker modes
- added a list of all available message parameters with filtering and the ability to export in csv format
- added filtering of message parameters by device protocol
- Added a list of protocols for each message parameter
- Added subaccount dashboard tab
- Added geofence editing tool for calculator forms
- Added commands tab to channel/device window (now you can send command, add command to command queue, remove command from command queue, copy curl of configured commands)
- Now you can configure ttl and timeout for commands via ui
- Fixed reopen dialog after close
- New assign ui for calcs, plugins, streams, devices, channels
- Drag'n'drop for arrays in forms (new control) + form optimizations
- New plugins form.
- MQTT Topics directory - available from utils and via direct link (https://flespi.io/#/topicsdirectory)
- Show SMS for commands
Now you can move devices between subaccounts (select devices by CTRL+Click)
- Added item opening dialog to quickly open an item by ID
- Now you can switch between assigned items (device, plugin, calc, stream, channel)
- Improvements for large virtual lists ("load more" button removed)
- Now you can filter assigned items
- Today we added the ability to view logs for elements such as token, subaccount and MQTT session.
- We have also optimized the window displaying the devices assigned to the calculator.
- A 24 hour timeline for calculators has also been added.
MQTT session logs:
Now you can login to flespi.io using the standard token
(counters and chat are not available, user can`t control tokens/subaccounts/limits)
- Now you can create item from "Open item" dialog (https://forum.flespi.com/d/6-changelog-flespi-panel/46)
- Commands and settings tabs merged into "Commands & Settings"
- Tracks, Snapshots, Track It tabs moved to "lightning" button
- "Three dots" button merged with "lightning" button (Actions menu)