New plugin system
MQTT Board updated
style fixes & improvements
4.9.11 notification favicons
- Added raw json editor for main forms
- Now you can create device/channel/stream/calc directly from item assigning page.
- Added a wayback button. It will help you to restore previous configurations for flespi items.
- New item info tab (with Qr code generator for wiatag)
- MQTT Tiles integration
- MQTT Board integration
- Utils now can be a panel
Subscribe system topics directly from item info tab
Create widgets in one click
Also you can do it in telemetry tab
And finally, you can share your customized board directly from the integrated MQTT tiles
- Added items selector
Now you can select items from the list for "ids" and "token" fields. Just click hand icon.
- Added item dependency graph
If you open device -> info - you can see which channel can be used to register device messages.
- Added streams and calcs to the device dependency graph
- Item window tab now remembers the active tab by element type
- Hide unnecessary tabs for some types of channels (idents, connections, commands)
- Style fixes for the utils window
- badges for Mqtt and http channels
- Added functionality for viewing and exporting(kml) device tracks for a certain time period
- Exporting tracks in GPX format
- Exporting device tracks in GeoJSON format
- Now you can delete telemetry fields
- Exporting device tracks in CSV format, also enabled datepicker modes
- added a list of all available message parameters with filtering and the ability to export in csv format
- added filtering of message parameters by device protocol
- Added a list of protocols for each message parameter
- Added subaccount dashboard tab