The vehicle.state.bitmask parameter is divided into separate status parameters, which have the state true or false:
- gps.satellites.status - Bit 0. GPS fixed or not.
- device.vehicle.compatible.status - Bit 1. Device is designed for car or not
- engine.ignition.status - Bit 2. ignition status
- dout0 - Bit 6. Output is on or not (only valid when bit 5 is true)
- external.powersource.status - Bit 8. Device is charging or not. (only valid when bit 7 is true)
- movement.status - Bit 9. Device in movement (only valid when bit 3 is 1) 0: Device is stationary
- gnss.status - Bit 10. true: GPS module is running, false: GPS module is not running
- din0 - Bit 15. DIN0 is high/low level (only valid when DIN0 is supported)
Bit 4. motion-warning active status is not registers because there is a setting in the device configuration.